Diploma in Agricultural Science Course (Rural Institute) Pipri- Wardha
- Students Pass in Std. 10th from Maharashtra State Board of Education, Nagpur.
- Student residing in Nagpur Division.
- Having Agricultural land in Nagpur Division.
- 2%marks- matriculation with agriculture subject as optional.
- 12% marks- having agricultural land or a certificate of land less labour.
- First Year 40 Seats .
- Second Year 40 Seats.
As per university norms.
- 16840/- for First Year.
- 16810/- for Second Year.
As per the Govt. of Maharashtra rules & regulation for aided institutes.
Students have to submit forms offline in the institute.